Gigabyte ga h77m d3h
Ratings and Reviews.Are you a human?
Compatible Components (from 2, PCs) Popular components in PC builds with the Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H Motherboard. CPU. Core i Intel $ Bench 74%, , samples. x. Core i Intel $85 Bench 71%, , samples. x. Core i5 . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Gigabyte Technology GA-H77M-D3H (rev. ), LGA , Intel Motherboard at the best online prices at eBay. Unboxing Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H Intel H77 Chipset Motherboard Features:Intel H77 Chipset, Socket , 4x DDR3, SATA3, USB, GbLAN, CH, D-Sub, DVI-D, HDM.
Gigabyte ga h77m d3h.GA-H77M-D3H (rev. ) Overview | Motherboard – GIGABYTE Global
HDMI/DVI interface for smoother HD video playback Supports 3rd Gen. Intel® 22nm CPUs and 2nd Gen. Intel® Core™ CPUs (LGA socket) GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ for USB devices 2-way CrossFireX™ multi-GPU support PCI Express Gen support All new design of Ultra Durable 4 classic Industry’s Leading All Japanese Solid Capacitor Design GIGABYTE 3D BIOS (Dual UEFI) GIGABYTE . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Gigabyte Technology GA-H77M-D3H (rev. ), LGA , Intel Motherboard at the best online prices at eBay. Unboxing Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H Intel H77 Chipset Motherboard Features:Intel H77 Chipset, Socket , 4x DDR3, SATA3, USB, GbLAN, CH, D-Sub, DVI-D, HDM.
Gigabyte Technology GA-H77M-D3H (rev. 1.0), LGA 1155, Intel Motherboard
GA-H77M-D3H (rev. ) Support | Motherboard – GIGABYTE Global
GIGABYTE GA-H77M-D3H LGA 1155 Intel H77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Shop by category
Gigabyte GA-H77M-D3H – – motherboard – micro ATX – LGA Socket – H77 Specs – CNET
Test applications: Hitachi Feature Tool v.one.92
The set of utilities Hitachi Feature Tool (former IBM Feature Tool) has been updated, designed to control and change some parameters of modern ATA hard drives manufactured by IBM / Hitachi. The program consists of several modules that allow you to perform the following actions:
- Enable / Disable Read Ahead and Write Caching.
- Changing hard disk space. This can solve the issues of compatibility (recognition) of large disks with BIOS, which have restrictions on the maximum disk size.
- Changing Ultra DMA Mode for Hard Drive (0 – 5).
- Changing the Automatic Acoustic Management (AAM) settings to reduce the noise emitted by PC hard drives (at the expense of performance).
- Changing Advanced Power Mode (APM) settings to manage energy savings and allow you to choose between maximum performance (and consumption) and minimum energy consumption (again, at the expense of performance).
- Real-time display of hard disk temperature in two scales – Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Download Hitachi Feature Tool v.one.92 can be from there (Freeware):
- Windows version (1.8 MB)
- Linux version (1.4 MB)